Today, the technology of remote control systems (remote control) has expanded in various fields of the industry. One of the applications of this technology is the use of remote industrial controls in the material handling system, especially cranes.
Crane remote control is one of the essential equipment in cranes. Today, crane hanger cranes, such as overhead cranes, gates and other cranes, are rapidly replacing cranes with remote control devices.
Advantages of using this technology include increased work safety and productivity as well as economic savings. Below are some of these items.
Advantages of using remote control systems:
- Operator protection against damage from close proximity to dangerous loads.
- Better visibility due to being positioned appropriately to the load
- Eliminating the risk of electric shock caused by working with the cable and the damaged pendant.
- Possibility to choose a better viewing angle from the user for more freedom.
- Decrease work fatigue due to the removal of the weight of the cable and the key pendant.
- Reducing the material handling time due to the dominance and release of the crane operation.
- Make it possible to change the cable and the steering wheel, without the need to stop the crane.
- Removing switching costs for keys and cables due to unwanted crashes
- Eliminating the material and moral costs of damage to operators
- Crane equipment protection such as gearboxes, steering switches, cables and so on
Some features of remote control devices:
- The range is 100 meters
- IP 65 protection
- Proper operation at temperatures varying from -45 ° C to + 80 ° C
- Specific identification code to avoid interference of similar devices
- Error detection system (Hamming code)
- Resistant to shock and vibration
- Numbered cable for easy installation
- Low Consumption and Battery Usual AA Batteries
- Industrial Anti-Hit Plastic Fiberglass ABS Frame
- Ability to work with different voltages
- Remote controls have internationally recognized standards, including the FCC and CE Europe.