This device is one of the Parnyan Control company Services. Crane users know that the damage caused by the removal of excess load by crane in some cases is not easily compensated.
Load limiter devices can measure the amount of load by measuring the motor current flow.
If the load weights exceeds the permitted limit, the motor will take more flow and the load limiting device will measure the excess flow and cut off if it exceeds the current limit. (The ratio of the crane’s engine to the load carrying weight is in direct proportion.)
Advantages of using the Load Limiter:
- Increased safety due to excessive carry-over
- Reducing the cost of structural repairs and crane motors
- The lower cost of the device than the Load Cell and Crane Scale systems
- Easy installation
Specifications of Load limiter:
- Power supply voltage: 110 V or 220 V
- Frequency of device: 50 to 60 Hz
- Display: 7 segment, 4 digits, red color
- Output: 250VAC / 10A relay
- Input current up to 100A
- Operating temperature -40 °C to 70 °C
Download technical specifications and install the Load limiter machine: